Join us and discover passionate individuals who thrive on challenges and demonstrate outstanding team spirit. We encourage initiative and reward excellence.
Job Title: Marketing Specialist
January 20, 2016
The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for coordinating, supporting and executing campaigns through various online marketing channels to drive lead generation in support of the sales team. The specialist will also have a primary focus in the planning, strategy, execution, maintenance and optimization of Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising and its alignment to Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in support of lead generation for our low and high frequency electromagnetic software packages, EMS and HFWorks. The specialist will also work with our VARS (Value-Added Resellers) and execute various marketing campaigns jointly.
Essential Job Functions/Accountabilities:
- Design, plan and coordinate marketing campaigns for the company .
- Use PPC to increase qualified leads for market segments.
- Launch email marketing, search engine marketing, and social media campaigns.
- Use various software programs, to include Google AdWords, Raven Tools and SFDC, to measure the growth and effectiveness of PPC and to recommend areas of improvement for campaign performance.
- Create marketing tools like white papers, videos blogs, and promotional materials with the help of Application Engineers.
- Contact existing customers to generate testimonials and success stories.
- Effectively manage online projects requests to meet or exceed expectations, and deliver quality work on time.
- Support corporate webinar program for increased lead qualification, education and awareness.
- Expand knowledge of basic online Marketing tools, trends and best practices regularly.
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing or related fields.
- Basic graphics design skills.
- Solid understanding of HTML and web content management concepts.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English. Communication in French is optional but highly appreciated.
- Ability to work effectively within the team, with VARS and with teams situated in various locations.
- A good understanding of social media and digital marketing.
Salary: Based on qualifications.
Contact: Send your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com. Include the Job Title in your Subject.